Multitask Personnel are a recruitment consultancy business who take great care in maintaining secure records for our clients and candidates. We use and protect any information that you give us when you use our services. We take all reasonable care to adhere to GDPR legislation.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- candidate personal information such as date of birth, address, National Insurance number, employment history, reference details and qualifications
- financial details to enable Multitask Personnel to pay Temporary Workers, Contractors and Employees
- we may keep records of different forms of contact and correspondence like: messages, emails, calls
What we do with your data:
- Store internally on our computerised database
- With your permission we can share this information with clients and 3rd party payroll companies who comply with GDPR or we are required by law to do so
- We may use it to inform you about new job opportunities
We use your data only for the recruitment process. We use it for the purpose of assessing your suitability, qualifications and skills, not only for current work assignments/vacancies but also for assignments/vacancies which we think may be of interest to you in the future. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How you can control your personal information
- You can ask to have an access, rectify or delete your data
- You will be kept informed if we are using your data and for how long we keep your data
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle your data. If you need more information or have any concerns please contact: Monika on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709820102
Changes to Our Policy