At Multitask Personnel, we work alongside a wide range of businesses providing temporary, permanent and contract recruitment services.
We have strategically aligned ourselves and our staff to make sure we can provide an all-round service for businesses that have a mix of blue collar, white collar, and support staff.
This means the same thing to our customers as it does to ourselves – we can supply key members of staff to fill all of your roles, meaning you don’t have to go out to multiple agencies for different types of employee.
Our three specialist recruitment divisions, Support Services, Technical and Professional, are set up to support the same customers and sectors, however each has its own team of recruiters.
This enables us to really understand your Industry and requirements giving us the best opportunity to support you across all areas of your organisation.
Temporary and contract recruitment services
- Temporary recruitment
- To cover busy peak periods, sickness and holidays
- Temporary to permanent
- Gives you the flexibility to try the candidates out before offering them a permanent position within your organisation.
- Onsite contract management
- With a recruitment team based in your premises why not let us management your entire recruitment function
- Full managed recruitment solutions
- Why not let us manage your entire recruitment function.
- Supply of Sub Contractors
- We are CIS and gas Safe registered and can supply contractors who will come with their own vehicles, insurances and Industry accreditations and memberships.
Contact us for further information
Speak to one of our specialist recruiters
Permanent recruitment services
- Head hunting for suitable candidates
- Auto-match for any potential candidates on our database
- New job alerts sent to all matching candidates on our database
- Adverts placed on top performing job boards
- CV Searches carried out on job boards to identify any potential candidates
- RTW and Qualifications taken
- Full application form completed
- Short listing and full Interviews with all candidates
- Interview confirmations issued to both the candidate and customer
- Job offers organised with the employer
- Above average rebate structure
- Flexible fee options