- Internal promotion and new starter for Multitask Personnel as growth phase continuesMultitask Personnel, the Rotherham based specialist recruitment partner, are continuing their growth phase with an internal promotion and a new recruit, as the business comes out of the lockdown period in a stronger position than ever.
- Multitask Personnel celebrates 10 years in businessMultitask Personnel, the Rotherham based specialist recruitment agency, is celebrating 10 years in business in September 2020. Set up by Managing Director, Claire Lee in 2010, the multi-service recruitment partner is marking the occasion with a series of events and campaigns over the coming months, making sure both clients and staff can get involved in the celebrations.
- Mechanical & Electrical recruitment – the road to recoveryAs the building sector starts to bounce back, with the government announcing new work growing by 22% and repair and maintenance by 26%; this is certainly reflected in the current burst of activity we are experiencing in the mechanical and electrical (M&E) sector.
- Try before you buy – a guide to ‘Temp to Perm’ employmentWith so much uncertainty and lack of clarity regarding future employment, it is no surprise that we are seeing a myriad of employment initiatives being considered. One of these is ‘Temp to Perm’ (temporary to permanent), also known as ‘try before you buy’.
- Major growth identified as technical expertise on the riseBuilding Services has always been known as the profession that brings buildings to life, however it is often the technical expertise behind the scenes that hold a lot of the cards when it comes to innovation and future development.
- How to recruit yourself out of Covid-19As we return to some sort of normal, many companies have used their recent down time to re-appraise their future employment needs. For many, there are undoubtedly seismic changes ahead in how people work and how business will look in the ‘new normal’.
- Multitask back on track thanks to ‘Re-Start to Growth’ programmeMultitask Personnel, a permanent and temporary recruitment specialist based in Rotherham, has gained a new strategic direction that should put it back on track, thanks to Sheffield City Region’s “Re-Start to Growth” programme.
- The best interview questions to ask a candidateHow can you make sure you are getting the best insight into your candidates to make the correct decision on who is the right person for the job?
- How to recruit the right people for your workplaceIf you’re recruiting for a permanent position you need to make sure you are hiring the right person for the job – someone that’s a good cultural fit as well as having the required experience and skillset, and someone who is going to stay at your organisation for years to come.
- Building a talent pool for your businessRegardless of whether you need to recruit staff in bulk, or if your recruitment comes on an ‘as and when’ basis, one thing you can do to make sure you are as prepared as possible is to create a talent pool.
- The benefits of recruiting a temporary workerThere are many benefits to employers of recruiting temporary workers, which we go into more detail here in our latest blog.
- Does your business need a flexible permanent recruitment solution?We’ve always had a great relationship with our clients, built on trust and flexibility over the past 10 years. Now of all times, provides us with a great opportunity to give something back by offering a completely flexible solution on permanent recruitment fees to help our clients who need to recruit during these difficult times.
- The benefits of working with a recruitment partnerWelcome to Multitask Personnel. We’re a South Yorkshire based recruitment partner (notice we said partner there and not agency?), who work on a national scale to provide an all encompassing solution to clients across a variety of sectors, in particular Utilities, Construction, Building Services, Plumbing & Heating and M&E.
- BP PLC may become the next oil gian to power operations with clean energy
BP Plc may become the next oil giant to power operations with clean energy.
The London-based company is in talks with a solar developer it partially owns, Lightsource BP, to buy power in the U.S., according to executives at the renewable company. A contract may be signed within six months, Lightsource BP CCO Katherine Ryzhaya said.
“It’s a no brainer for them to play in solar,” Ryzhaya said in an interview Tuesday at Infocast’s Solar Power Finance & Investment Summit in San Diego. “They’re doing it for financial reasons.”
- Employment Rise in UK
According to the office of National Statistic it is estimated that employment rates for both men and women have been generally increasing since early 2012. For November 2018 to January 2019, the employment rate:
- for all people was estimated at 76.1%, the highest since comparable records began in 1971
- for men was estimated at 80.5%; it has not been higher since December 1990 to February 1991
- for women was estimated at 71.8%, the highest since comparable records began in 1971
- Happy New Year from all at Multitask Personnel