White Goods Repair Engineer – Basingstoke
White Goods Repair Engineer.
White Goods Repair Engineer – Manchester, Tilbury, Gillingham, Basingstoke, Bristol and Cardiff.
Multitask Personnel are working with an award-winning retailer who specialise in telecommunications and services. Due to an increase in work load we are assisting them with the recruitment of white goods repair engineers.
We are working alongside them to recruit white goods repair engineer to work on a contract basis over the next couple of months. We are looking for engineers with experience within electrical fault finding, testing and repair experience as well as awareness of electrical and electronic servicing; along with technical installation and repair skills.
You will repair products and provide excellent technical support to customers on a daily basis.
The Duties will include:
- Repairing appliances in domestic properties
- Fault Finding
- Rectifying Faults
- Maintain a high level of quality customer services
To be successful you will have:
- Previous white goods repair experience – essential
• Gas safe registered – desirable
• Own tools with the exception of test meters
The company offers:
- Contracting work – 1 or 2 months (will accept engineers who can contract 1 or 2 days per week) – £17ph – Paid on a weekly basis
- Permanent positions are available – Dependant on experience
• Offer a company vehicle
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to email@example.comApply Now