Warehouse Operative with Reach Licence – Harworth
Are you a Warehouse Operative with an in date FLT Reach licence looking for a new role? Multitask Personnel are working with a client with various sites in Doncaster who install, own and manage utility metering assets and provide solutions throughout the UK.
They are recruiting a Warehouse Operative with a Reach FLT licence to work at their Harworth site on a temp ongoing basis which could become perm for the right person.
- Work in Goods in – receiving stock, unloading and sorting returned meters
- Scan items, complete paperwork to return meters to relevant companies
- Assisting with goods out
- Occasional use of the FLT (Reach)
You will have:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Preferably hold a UK Driving licence
- In date Reach FLT Truck (essential)
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Work –6am-12.30pm and 1pm-7.30pm
- Monday to Friday
- You will work alternate shifts in a shift ‘bubble’.
- This will revert to 40hrs per week when safe to do so.
- £9.22 increasing to £9.30 after 13 weeks
*Please be aware, this is a dual role of warehouse operative with the use of an FLT truck, it is not just an FLT driver role, you will also be performing warehouse duties*
To apply send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amie on 01709 820102Apply Now