Warehouse Operative – Harworth
Are you a Warehouse Operative looking for a new role? Multitask Personnel are working with a client with various sites in Doncaster who install, own and manage utility metering assets and provide solutions throughout the UK.
They are recruiting a Warehouse Operative to work at their Harworth site on a temp-perm basis.
- Work in Goods in – receiving stock, unloading and sorting returned meters
- Scan items, complete paperwork to return meters to relevant companies
- Assisting with goods out function
You will have:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Preferably hold a UK Driving licence
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Hours of Work –6am-12.30pm and 1pm-7.30pm
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate shifts in a shift ‘bubble’
- This will revert to 40hrs per week when safe to do so
- Pay Rate is £8.72 per hour increasing to £9.30 per after 13 weeks
To apply send a CV to email@example.com or call Amie on 01709 820102Apply Now