Warehouse Operative – Balby
Are you a Warehouse Operative looking for a new role? Are you tired of constant shift changes and looking for a set shift pattern week in week out? If so read on…
Multitask Personnel are working with a client with various sites in Doncaster who install, own and manage utility metering assets and provide solutions throughout the UK.
They are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives with previous warehouse experience to work at their site based in Balby.
This is a temp ongoing role.
- Goods in – receiving stock, unloading and checking through deliveries for damage.
- Ensuring goods are packed correctly
- Maintenance of stock levels
- Picking and packing
- Scanning items
Ideal Candidate –
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Preferably hold a UK Driving licence
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Have a hardworking can-do attitude#
- Be flexible to cover overtime when required
Hours of Work – 09: 30 18:00 Monday to Friday, plus overtime as required
Pay Rate is £8.25 per hour, increasing to £9.00 per hour after 13 weeks, overtime is paid at an enhanced rate.
To apply send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now