Warehouse Op with Reach Truck Licence – Harworth – Temp to Perm
Are you a Warehouse Operative with an in date FLT licence (CB and Reach) looking for a new role? Multitask Personnel are working with a client with various sites in Doncaster who install, own and manage utility metering assets and provide solutions throughout the UK. They are recruiting a Warehouse Operative with FLT licence to work at their Harworth site on a temp-perm basis.
- Goods in – receiving stock, unloading and sorting returned meters
- Scanning items, completing paperwork to return meters to relevant companies
- Assisting with goods out
- Occasional use of the FLT
Ideal Candidate –
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Preferably hold a UK Driving licence
- In Reach FLT Truck Licence(essential)
- Work independently and part of a team
Hours of Work –6am-12.30pm and 1pm-7.30pm Monday to Friday, you will work alternate shifts in a shift ‘bubble’. This will revert to 40hrs per week when safe to do so.
*Please be aware, this is a dual role of warehouse operative with the use of an FLT truck, it is not just an FLT driver role, you will also be performing warehouse duties*
Pay Rate is £9.22 per hour increasing to £9.69 per after 13 weeks
To apply send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faye on 01709 820102Apply Now