Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Associate – Perm Role – Rotherham
Are you a recruitment resourcer looking to take the next step? Or are you looking at a new career in recruitment? Would you like to be part of an independent organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your efforts? Are you an excellent team player and will do whatever is required to deliver an excellent service and succeed? Then read on….
Multitask Personnel are an independent, established recruitment business based in Rotherham, specialising in Trades & Technical, Hospitality, Support Services and Clerical & Professional. Due to an opening we require a Recruitment Associate/Trainee Consultant to join our Support Services team looking after commercial and industrial contracts
The main focus will be supporting the Support Services manager to develop the sector on a daily basis to achieve your targets and financials, you will work efficiently, filling all roles in a timely manner and ensure that clients’ needs and requirements are adhered to.
Your hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.30 pm Mon to Wed, 8.30am to 6pm Thurs and 8.30am to 5pm Friday with additional hours required during busy periods and holiday cover.
Main Duties and Responsibilities are outlined below but are not limited;
- Telephone screen potential candidates
- Face to face interview candidates
- To build up and manage a strong database of candidates
- To manage client relationships
- To develop business within the sector (Sales training can be given)
- To carry out service reviews with clients
- To carry out regular site visits
- Hold regular recruitment days
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working as either a resource or consultant
- Be a good relationship builder
- Be an Excellent team player
- Be willing to go above and beyond to succeed and deliver an excellent service
- Must constantly thinking out of the box to fulfil all requirements
- Be self-motivated
- Have a clean driving licence
We are open to candidates with no previous experience looking to get into recruitment and also to experienced consultants from any sector. We offer a good flexible, friendly, target driven working environment but no KPIs, ongoing training both internal and external, a highly competitive basic salary which is negotiable on experience, excellent bonus structure, quarterly prizes and team days out.
To apply, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now