Support Team Leader
Do you have experience of leading and motivating a team? Are your customer skills second to none? Are you looking for a role where you can support and mentor staff? Would you like the chance to earn a good starting wage and the opportunity for career progression? If so read on….
We have a fantastic new opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding business within the gas industry, based in Bolton our client is currently recruiting for a Support Team Leader.
- Manage and lead a team of advisors contacting current energy customers to arrange an appointment for the installation of a free of charge smart meter
- Provide encouragement to team members including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Answer team member queries and oversee team members work for quality and guideline compliance
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Generate and share comprehensive reports on team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Good customer service and leadership skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Self Motivated
Professional telephone manner
The working hours are Mon-Friday 40 hours between 8am and 8pm with the possibility of 1 Saturday in 2 or 3 depending on the shift rota.
In return the company offer full training, a good starting salary and excellent progression opportunities
To apply for the role please call Monika on 01709 820102 or send a CV to email@example.comApply Now