Smart Meter Engineer – (IMMEDIATE START)
Are you an experienced dual fuel/smart meter expert? Are you looking for a new challenge within smart metering or dual fuel? Do you want to work for a business that prides themselves on a work/life balance?
We are looking for an experienced smart meter engineer to join our clients growing operation. Our client are a well-established business, and are well known for their excellent reputation within the smart meter industry.
As a smart meter engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Installing and exchanging gas and electric meters in a variety of premises issued via tablets.
- Complete prescribed testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice
- Collect and deposit electric and gas meters from the designated storage facility
- Complete all relevant associated administrative work
- Assist locksmith and/or a debt representative to ensure safe completion of warrant jobs
- Provide excellent customer service
What the company offer in return:
- Flexible working hours to support anyone who has children
- A brand new Mercedes van with full equipment and PPE
- Annual £3k bonus
- The opportunity to work with a long establish business, that is financially secure
- Training on EV charge after 2 years of employment to ensure further work opportunities are given once smart metering opportunities quieten down
The role comes with an immediate start date, with a 1 stage telephone interview for those people who will struggle to get time off work to attend a face to face interview. This is a once in a life time career move that isn’t to be missed.
For more information call Beth on 01709 820102 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now