Service and Repair Gas Engineer – Denbighshire
Service and Repair Gas Engineer – Denbighshire – Van provided
Multitask Technical is working with a property maintenance company assisting with their recruitment to find a Service and Repair Gas Engineer to cover Denbighshire but willing to travel where and when required. Van and tool provided by the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an experienced and innovative Heating and Compliance firm that is committed to putting customers and clients at the heart of everything they do. Our Client offers professional gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions, with a strong commitment to value for money services that make a positive difference to people and the communities in which we work.
The Duties will include:
- Undertake the Servicing, repairing and Maintenance of Domestic Heating Systems.
- Complete work in accordance with specifications and to Gas Safe regulations.
- Following the Companies H&S Procedure.
To be successful you will have:
• Valid ACS Certificate
• Have a Clean UK Driving Licence
• Have a minimum of two years’ experience
• Have own hand tools (Such as hand tools/hose pipe and a drill suitable to be able to carry out the work)
The company offers:
- Specialist tools supplied as required (all we ask is you have your own hand tools including a drill)
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to email@example.com or call 01709 820102Apply Now