Service and Repair Engineer – Yorkshire
Service and Repair Engineer.
Service and Repair Engineer – Sheffield, Doncaster and Hull.
Multitask Personnel are working with a Sheffield based company covering the whole of Sheffield, Doncaster and parts of Hull providing services such as annual Gas servicing and Breakdown call outs.
New roles have become live for Gas Service and Breakdown engineers to join the expanding team of engineers on the repairs team. This will be covering Sheffield, Doncaster and Hull – they are looking for engineers based in or around these areas.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- To service & repair boilers in line with the manufacturer’s warranty, you will keep check of your van stock, and allocate parts correctly as and when these are used.
- Company focused individuals will succeed in this desirable position. You will be working in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations and manufacturers’ instructions. Excellent customer service skills are required.
- You will be expected to plan and organise workload to maximize productive time and ensure the best service to customers.
To be successful you will have:
- We would welcome apprentice trained engineers with NVQ level 3 desirable or
- Advanced City and Guilds or equivalent in Gas or Plumbing; Domestic ACS qualifications.
- You will have a Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Gas Engineer & a minimum 2 years breakdown experience.
- Full current UK driving licence, necessary.
The company offers:
- Working Hours 8:00 – 5:30 Monday – Friday
• 1 in 6 Saturdays (in winter only)
• Days off on Mondays
• Own Analyser required – Buy Back Scheme offered
• Pension Provided
• Fuel Card
Salary: £32,000.00 per year
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to email@example.comApply Now