Roofer – Salford
Multitask Technical is working with a Social Housing company based in the North West who repair and maintain buildings, manage properties, build homes and support customers.
We are assisting with their recruitment to find a Roofer to cover social housing/residential properties in the North West region.
This position is Temporary to Permanent for the right Candidate.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- Remove or repair broken tiles or slates (stripping)
- Check roof timbers.
- Fit felt sheets to roofs.
- Measure and cut materials.
- Cover roofs with slates, tiles or cladding.
- Cut and fit lead ‘flashings’ around chimney stacks and walls.
- Seal roof joints with mortar.
To be successful you will have:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Roofing qualification
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
The company offers:
- Competitive rate per hour for the first 12 weeks (paid weekly)
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
- Bonus and Benefits
- Company Van and Fuel card
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to email@example.comApply Now