Quality Assessor-Bolton (permanent)
Do you have experience training new staff and worked in a call centre before? Are you looking for a new challenging position?
If yes please read on…
We have a fantastic new opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding business within the gas industry, based in Bolton. Our client is currently recruiting for a Quality Assesor to join their busy call centre.
You will undertake call monitoring to ensure that we are delivering great customer conversations and meeting our compliance requirements, coaching and continuous improvement. Will support induction training and new start mentoring, alongside the development and alignment of training across the business.
- You will have strong training /coaching experience and the ability to motivate people
- The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate with the colleagues, whilst also clearly and concisely reporting to Operation Support Managers
- You will have a natural ability to identify opportunities to improve the way we work for the benefit of our customers and our people
- You will be able to work well under pressure whilst constantly achieving pre-agreed deadlines.
- Contact Centre Experience
- Training / Coaching Experience
Your core working hours would be a 40-hour week Monday to Friday with shift patterns within the hours of 8am-8.00pm. Some Saturday/Sunday shifts will be required on a rota basis. Candidates will be asked to have a flexible approach to working overtime.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now