Project Manager (Construction) Sheffield
Our client provide building services for businesses across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire. They have been trading for over 10 years and are now one of the most successful building companies in the area.
They predominantly work within the commercial sector including retail, leisure, and office refurbishment projects, but also deal with some domestic housing.
Multitask Personnel are working with them to recruit a Project Manager based from their site in Sheffield.
- You will be responsible for the management of multiple small and medium size refurbishment projects
- You will attend site to gain a list of works from the Surveyor
- Prepare estimates for jobs
- Look after all H&S
- Prepare a plan of works & order materials
- Assign work to tradesmen & organise labour
- Attend client meetings and prepare a final accounts
The Ideal candidate will be from a building or joinery background with previous experience managing small or medium size commercial refurbishment projects.
- Competitive rate
- Ongoing work
- Challenging work with room to progress
- Opportunity to work on new and exciting projects regularly
If you are interested in the position please call Faye on 01709 820102 or email your CV to email@example.comApply Now