Our client who are an expanding drainage company have an exciting opportunity for a Plumbing Manager to join their team, due to rapid growth they require an experience manager to run the northern plumbing technicians, based from their site in Kirkby.
This is a well-established family run business that has a great working environment. They offer great benefits, internal promotion and have a really great team culture were everyone pulls together to get the job done.
- Provide technical support for technicians so they are able to meet customer expectations.
- Recruit, hire and train technicians as required to meet workload demands.
- Supervise and direct technicians to ensure they are performing in repair, installation and start-ups.
- Proactively work with the technicians to ensure their standard of work is consistent and suggest areas for improvement where possible.
- Be responsible for appraisals, reviews and for setting improvement goals.
- Ensure that technicians are kept up to date with the latest training and safety operations including equipment handling.
- Communicate with dispatch to ensure that personnel’s routes are scheduled correctly dependant on skill and training.
- Communicate with other teams to ensure, completion of jobs on time, correct labour allocation and parts are ordered and delivered on time.
- Monitor budgets and ensure team targets are set accordingly.
- Review invoices in a timely manner.
- Generate sales leads and bid for contracts, maintenance and service agreements.
You will need:
- Drive and ambition to build the team and resources significantly
- 5 years plumbing management experience
- Technical knowledge within plumbing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to train and develop individuals
- Great leadership skills
- To be commercially minded
- Willingness to operate out of hours if needed
In return you will get:
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company
- Package and benefits
To apply for the Operations Manager role please call Amie on 01709 820 102 or email email@example.comApply Now