Operations Team Leader
Our client are a very successful company within a utility sector. They provide a completely integrated service from project managing the installation of the gas and/or electricity supply and connection through to the procurement, installation and management of the meter asset, data collection and on-going energy management solutions.
As the business continues to expand, they are looking to recruit an inspiring and focused Team Leader to motivate, develop and support a team of Operations Support Assistants. The successful candidate will be working in a fast paced ever changing working environment with multiple priorities and targets.
• Ensure Office Support Assistants in your team are efficiently planning and assigning installation records to the relevant engineers within designated regional/client areas. Planning of engineer schedules should be achievable, and mileage should be kept to a minimum
• Ensure planning is checked and efficiently dispatched by your team to maximise the amount of assets fitted on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
• Ensure effective jeopardy management by your team to satisfy industry SLAs and maximise completion rates
• Ensure your team are following agreed processes to encourage a consistent approach to all tasks
• Work closely with the Capacity Manager to ensure all available capacity is utilised
• Work closely with Field Operations to drive continual improvement
• Conduct monthly performance reviews to drive continual improvement in the dispatch and jeopardy teams
• Ensure all people metrics are managed including efficiencies, behaviours and values
• Seek to continually improve the way in which we work
The ideal candidate must:
• Have a strong leadership experience and the ability to motivate a continually developing team
• Be able to effectively communicate with teams
• Have an ability to problem solve and will be able to react and resolve back office issues in an ever-changing landscape
• Be able to work well under pressure whilst constantly considering opportunity for improvement and development
• Be flexible Monday to Friday, with shift patterns within the hours of 8am-8.30pm. Some Saturday/Sunday shifts will be required on a rota basis.
In return, the company will offer very competitive salary depending on experience
To apply please send cv to email@example.com