We are working with an exciting, growing company within the energy sector who are specialists within customer focused utilities and metering.
Due to continued growth they are now seeking an operations manager to join their meter installation division. As the business continues to expand, they are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to work within the installation division and with the support of line managers look after all field operations for the region.
They are seeking someone who is a real ‘people manager’ who knows how to bring the best out of their people.
The role will be broad and varied and will evolve over time, with the following key responsibilities:
- Setting area KPIs for up to 5 Team Managers and managing the field force performance
- Conduct regular reviews, including managing the performance / disciplinary process where appropriate.
- Drive productivity and implement innovative ideas to improve safety and reduce costs
- To manage all budgets in the respective areas
- Support the Head of Field Force in delivering business strategy
- Keep staff retention to a maximum by implementing ways of working
- Support the Technical assurance team in delivering quality installs
- Be responsible for all staff management within field force ops
- Support MAMCoP/AMICoP/MOCoPA/Gas Safe accreditation visits
- Be responsible for recruitment within your area
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience in a management role within filed based operations.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership, planning and organising skills.
- Be able to manage change and be result driven.
- Have an excellent interpersonal skills.
In return, the company will offer a very competitive salary depending on experience, benefits to include share options, healthcare and pension plus company car.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about this role then please call Claire on 01709 820102 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now