Multi Skilled Operative – Derby
Joiner – Stoke/Burton/Derby
Multitask Technical is working with a Commercial construction company who specialise in the fit out of schools, pub and restaurant fit outs.
We are assisting with their recruitment to find a Multi Skilled Joiner to cover the first and second fix of Commercial projects but also have the ability to carry out Multi Skilled tasks.
This position is a Permanent position for the right Candidate.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- Good standard of first & second fix joinery skills
• Proven multi-skilled competencies.
• Sound understanding of Health, Safety and environmental legislation and working practices • Ability to work at heights
• Must be able to cover emergency call outs (evenings, weekends, and bank holidays on a rota basis).
To be successful you will have:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ in Joinery
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
The company offers:
- Competitive annual salary
- Bonus and Benefits
- Company Van (Personal Use) and Fuel card
- Time and half over 45 hours
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to email@example.comApply Now