Multi-Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer – Doncaster
Multitask Personnel is working on behalf of an established facilities management company who are looking for a high calibre Commercial Engineer with strong electrical knowledge who is willing to go the extra mile. To carry out planned, reactive and installation activities across public and private sector Client premises, maintain accurate client records and build relations with clients, suppliers and contractors, 1hr radius of Doncaster.
The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVAC plant and would be expected to assist with various reactive and PPM tasks, as well as core combustion skills.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in facilities management or building maintenance services environment
- Commercial gas qualifications ICPN1, BMP1, CCN1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CKR1, CODNCO1, CORT1, TPCP1A,
- FGAS qualified (preferred)
- A formal qualification in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (IE City & Guilds or NVQ)
- Previous experience in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Electrical qualifications 18thEdition (preferred)
- IPAF, PASMA
In return the company will offer you:
- No on call or overtime
- Van and Fuel Card
- 22 days holidays plus 8 stats
- Progression within the company
- Competitive salary – £34K to 38K
To apply please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call our office on 01709 820102 for more information.Apply Now