Home Delivery Gas Engineer – Skelmersdale
Multitask Personnel are working with a large home delivery company who work alongside one of the UK biggest retailers, due to a current increase in work load we are assisting them with the recruitment of gas engineer to join the home delivery installation team.
We are looking for fully qualified gas engineers to join their installation team, delivering and installing appliances, this can be either gas appliances (cookers) and white goods (washing machine, dish washer etc).
We are looking to recruit high calibre gas engineers to deliver appliances to domestic properties.
To be successful you will need
- To be able to work 5 days out of 7 on a rota (including some weekends)
- To have great customer service skills
- ACS Domestic tickets
- Experience in Installing gas appliances in domestic customer properties or similar
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Domestic ACS (CCN1 & CKR1)
- Previous experience within appliance installation
- Previous experience within white goods installation
- Full UK Driving Licence (Van licence if preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Physically Fit – this job includes heavy lifting
- Competitive rate of pay (per hour)
- Vehicle provide
- Tools provided
- Uniform provided
- Extensive Retail discounts
- Company pension scheme
If you would like to discuss this role further please call our office or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709 820102Apply Now