We are working with a reputable company who are going through exciting times as they push and grow their already well-established business within the construction industry.
They are looking for someone to work within their facilities team who is ambitious, dedicated and a big team player. You will be liaising with customers regarding maintenance works to their properties and making sure repair works run smoothly.
- Taking & making calls to and from customers, client and engineers
- Logging calls onto in house system
- Despatching correct trades to client issues
- Working in timely manner to resolve customer problems
- Working as a team to ensure efficiency
- Contacting client to ensure problems have been fixed
- Experienced in working within a fast moving multi discipline environment.
- Willing to assist in all aspects of the business
- Enthusiastic and positive at all times; offer solutions whenever problems are presented.
- Have a positive attitude when under pressure.
- Hold relevant qualifications (desirable / not essential)
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00-5.00
- 23 Days Holiday
- Support for progression in a rapidly growing business
You will be part of a team, working together to ensure efficiency at all times. You will have the desire to progress and develop in all areas and the motivation to make a difference. Along with hitting deadlines and getting stuck in where ever needed.
This is an opportunity to work for a family run business who pride themselves on developing peoples careers, promoting internally and a real role your sleeves up culture.
To apply please call Amie on 01709 820 102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now