Ground Worker – Northampton (Permanent)
Multitask are working with a client based in Rotherham, due to rapid growth they are looking to recruit a Groundworker to join the team in the Northampton area, you will be required to carry out general groundwork duties.
The role involves carrying out all aspects of general Ground Work which includes fencing, slabbing and basic carpentry. Ensuring all work is undertaken to a high standard with the minimum of supervision, you will take ownership of work, aiming for ‘First time Fix’ on all jobs.
- Experience within Groundworks
- NVQ2 in Bricklaying
- Cat and Genny Trained
- Social housing experience
- Any trades and waste management
- Clean Driving Licence
- NVQ Building Maintenance Operative
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Pension scheme, life assurance, discounted private medical cover (depending on role and qualifying period)
- Opportunity to develop your career
Our client is passionate about developing their workers and working together to create a great working relationship. They are committed to progression within and do their best to help every worker.
If you would be interested in this position of roofer please call Beth on 01709 820102 or email your CV to email@example.comApply Now