Gas Service Engineer – TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT
Are you an experienced Gas Engineer? Do you have experience working servicing? Are you looking for a permanent established company? If so read on….
Our client are looking to recruit a Domestic Gas Engineer to cover the BLACKBURN region carrying services within social housing/ residential properties.
The main duties will include:
- Servicing appliances
- Working in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations and manufacturers’ instructions.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have an experience working with boiler services
- Have a full ACS Domestic qualifications and be Gas Safe registered
- Be an apprentice trained with NVQ level 3 or Advanced City & Guilds or equivalent in Gas or Plumbing
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have a can do attitude and be flexible to cover an on call rota.
In return the company offer:
- A competitive salary
- Company van
- Supportive training and support
- Good overtime rate
- Call out pay
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or call 01709 820102 and ask for DeanApply Now