Gas Service Engineer – Denbighshire
Service Engineer – Denbighshire – Van provided or contracting roles available !
Multitask Technical is working with a property maintenance company assisting with their recruitment to find a Service Engineer to cover Denbighshire but willing to travel where and when required. The company offers a van or have contracting roles (supply your own van and tools)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an experienced and innovative Heating and Compliance firm that is committed to putting customers and clients at the heart of everything it does. Our Client offers professional gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions, with a strong commitment to value for money services that make a positive difference to people and the communities in which we work.
The Duties will include:
- Undertake the Servicing domestic Heating Systems
- Complete work in accordance with specifications and to Gas Safe regulations.
- Following the Companies H&S Procedure.
To be successful you will have:
• Valid ACS Certificate
• Have a Clean UK Driving Licence
• Have a minimum of two years’ experience
• Have own hand tools (Such as hand tools/hose pipe and a drill suitable to be able to carry out the work)
The company offers:
- Paid per service between £18 and £20
- Specialist tools supplied as required (all we ask is you have your own hand tools including a drill)
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709 820102Apply Now