Gas Install/ White Goods Engineer
White Goods Installer – With Gas Qualification
White Goods Installer – Liverpool
Multitask Personnel are working alongside a reputable company who contracts to one of the largest retailers in the UK. We are currently assisting them with the recruitment of White Goods installers.
Our client is expanding their installation team, you will primarily be installing white good appliances and gas appliances (integrated and freestanding) into customers houses.
We are looking for a White Goods Installer with Gas Qualification. This position is based in Leeds. The role for the White Goods Installer is a permanent position.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- Installing White Goods both Integrated and Freestanding (dishwashers, fridges, freezers and washing machines) within domestic properties
- Installing Gas appliances within domestic properties
- You will go out as a 2-man team with our client providing the driver and van.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong experience within white goods installation
- Gas Safe qualified
- CCN1 & CKR1 qualified
- Previous experienced installing white goods and gas appliances
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in your people skills and customer service
- Highly motivated
The company offers:
- £30,000 to £33,000pa dependent on experience
- Hours: Full Time (4 days per week including alternative Saturdays)
- Permanent Tools & Uniform Provided
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to email@example.comApply Now