Gas Engineer – Temporary to Permanent (Avonmouth)
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience within installing appliances (Gas and White Goods)? Looking to be based in your area? If so, read on…
Our client is a large home delivery company who work alongside one of the UK biggest retailers, due to a current increase in work load we are assisting them with the recruitment on engineer to join the home delivery installation team.
We are looking for fully qualified gas engineers to join their installation team, delivering and installing appliances, this can be either gas appliances (cookers) and white goods (washing machine, dish washer etc).
We are looking to recruit high calibre gas engineers to delivery appliances to domestic properties.
Is this the right job for you?
- Be able to work 5 days out of 7 (including weekends)
- Be able to attend site for 06:00 each working day
- Installing gas appliances in domestic customer properties (previous experience)
- Domestic ACS (CCN1 & CKR1)
- Previous experience within appliance installation
- Previous experience within white goods installation
- Full UK Driving Licence (Van licence if preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Physically Fit – this job includes heavy lifting
- Competitive rate of pay (per hour)
- Permanent contact available after 13 weeks probation period
- Tools provided
- Uniform provided
- Extensive Retail discounts Contributory company pension scheme
If you would like to discuss this role further please call our office or email your CV to email@example.comApply Now