Gas Engineer – Self Employed
Boiler Installer – North West
Multitask Technical are working with a major gas company based in Liverpool who repair and maintain buildings, manage properties, build homes and support customers. We are assisting with their recruitment to find a boiler installer to cover social housing/residential properties in the North West region.
We are looking for Boiler Installers with experience of working within the Social Housing Sector. The position we are recruiting for will require the Boiler Installer to travel around the North West to customers properties so will therefore require a full, clean driving license.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- Completing combi swaps and conversions
- Working in Domestic Properties
- Working in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations and manufacturers’ instructions
To be successful you will have:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- TETRA TRAINING/ WORKING AT HEIGHTS IS NEEDED
- Have full ACS Domestic qualifications
- Be an apprentice trained with NVQ level 3 or Advanced City & Guilds or equivalent in Gas or Plumbing
- Have a full UK Clean Driving licence
- Have a can-do attitude and be flexible to cover an on-call rota.
- Own Van and Tools
- Own Gas Safe
The company offers:
- Competitive price work
- Paid weekly
- Full time working week (5 days per week)
- Ongoing contracting work is available
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now