Gas Engineer – Manchester
Are you an experienced Gas Engineer? Do you have an experience with breakdowns and servicing? Are you looking for a permanent role with an established company? If so read on….
Our client are looking to recruit a Domestic Gas Engineer to cover the Manchester region carrying out repairs and services within residential properties.
The main duties will include:
- Servicing and repairing appliances
- Working in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations and manufacturers’ instructions.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have an experience working with boiler breakdowns and services
- Have a full ACS Domestic qualifications and be Gas Safe registered
- Be an apprentice trained with NVQ level 3 or Advanced City & Guilds or equivalent in Gas or Plumbing
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have a can do attitude and be flexible to cover an on call rota.
In return the company offer:
- a competitive salary
- Company van
- Supportive training and support
- Good overtime rates
To apply please send CV to email@example.comApply Now