Gas Breakdown Engineer – Greater Manchester
Multitask Personnel are working with a large housing association who offers gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions.
We are assisting them with the recruitment of experienced Breakdown Engineers to work in the Greater Manchester area.
About the Role –
- Undertake the servicing, repairing and maintenance of Domestic heating systems.
- Complete works in accordance with specification and gas safe regulations
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
- Participate in out of hour’s works, including overtime, call out etc.
- ACS Qualifications CCN1, HTR1, CKR1, CENWAT
- LPG, UNVENTED Oil, solar and renewable/ASHP qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to manage own time and workload
What the company offer:
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salary – £40K OTE
- Full time permanent role – 40hrs per week
- Staff discount club membership
If you wish to apply for the role please call Beth or Kim on 017069 820102 or email your details over the email@example.comApply Now