We are working with a reputable company who are going through exciting times as they push and grow their business within the construction industry from excavation and ground works to new builds, development and refurbishment. They are looking for someone to work within their Finance team who is ambitious, dedicated and a big team player. The accounts assistant, will have the ability to work on their own and be confident with using Sage 50.
- Liaise with onsite/operational personnel to ensure the smooth running of payments and invoices
- Assist with Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger
- Finance Admin
- Dealing with finance queries using sage 50
- Logging purchase invoices onto sage 50
- Creating credit notes
- Payroll of the team
- Maintaining sales summaries
- Working on Sage 50
As a finance assistant/accounts assistant, you will be part of a team of around 3 or 4, working together to ensure efficiency at all times. You will have the desire to progress and develop in all areas and the motivation to make a difference. Along with hitting deadlines and getting stuck in where ever needed.
- Experience using Sage50
- Experience in previous finance/accounts role
- Desire to develop your skills and learn new systems
Experience with a construction environment (Not essential)
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00-5.00
- 23 Days Holiday
- Support for progression in a rapidly growing business
- Staff/team nights out
- Recognition and rewards monthly
This is an opportunity to work for a family run business who pride themselves on developing peoples careers, promoting internally and a real role your sleeves up culture.
To apply please call Amie on 01709 820 102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now