Facilities Maintenance Engineer – Permanent
Our client is a nationwide commercial heating services provider, providing the complete solution for design, install & building services across the Mechanical and Electrical sector.
They operate extensively in healthcare, education, commercial projects. Whilst providing and supporting business with new install they also offer site-based maintenance services.
We are currently working alongside them to seek a Site Operator to work on a hospital contract in the Edinburgh area.
We are looking for a candidate to join their team from early September on a permanent basis, you will be part of a team 3 man team and maintain and service the clients site on a daily basis along with call out on a rota basis.
- Working within the team to make sure that the plant is fully serviced, checked in good time.
- Complete Steam Boiler checks and inspections.
- Air handling cleans.
- Plant performance checks.
- Working with the team to operate a call out service, generally one in three.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to client and service desk requests.
- Help build and complete service plan.
- Ensure the boiler house is generally kept tidy, clean, and free of hazards.
- Previous Mechanical & Electrical experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills.
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills.
- Flexibility for call out rota.
- Competitive salary of £23k – £26K
- Training and support where needed
- 40hr week plus call out 1 in 3
- Call out payments
- Company standard holidays
If you are interested please call 01709 820 102 and speak with Shauna additionally please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now