Facilities Helpdesk Administrator – Leeds – Perm Role
We are working with a reputable company who are going through exciting times as they push and grow their business within the construction industry from excavation and ground works to new builds, development and refurbishment. We are working closely with them to recruit a Facilities Help Desk Administrator to work within their facilities team in Leeds (LS12)
You will be part of a team, working together to ensure efficiency at all times. You will have the desire to progress and develop in all areas and the motivation to make a difference. Along with hitting deadlines and getting stuck in where ever needed.
- Experienced in working within a fast moving multi discipline environment.
- Willing to assist in all aspects of the business
- Enthusiastic and positive at all times; offer solutions whenever problems are presented.
- Have a positive attitude when under pressure.
- Hold relevant qualifications (desirable / not essential)
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
- Salary from £17-18k per year DOE
- 23 Days Holiday
- Support for progression in a rapidly growing business
This is an opportunity to work for a family run business who pride themselves on developing peoples careers, promoting internally and a real role your sleeves up culture.
To apply please call Katie on 01709 820 102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now