EV Charging Point Electrician
Are you a qualified Electrician? Do you have previous supervisory experience? Are you looking for a role where you can progress? If so read on:
Our client sell, install and maintain electrical vehicle charge-points on a nationwide basis both to business and private individuals.
They are seeking a highly experienced Electrician to join their team to install and maintain charge points while also providing technical support to a small team of electricians.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold 17th or 18th Edition
- 2391 Testing and Inspection
- Have a min of 5 years electrical experience
- Have good fault finding skills
- Have some previous foreman or supervisor experience
- Be willing to travel and work away on occasion
- Hold basic IT skills
EV charging installation experience preferred
In return the company offer an excellent starting salary of between £29,000 and £33,000k depending on experience, company vehicle and fuel card, benefits and excellent opportunity for progression into management for the right candidate.
Please send your CV to email@example.comApply Now