We are currently seeking an experienced electrical maintenance person to support across two of their clients sites in Warwickshire.
Applicants will have to pass NPPV Clearance (security check), this will be organised by our client.
Duties will include:
- To undertake all tasks in line with H&S Guidelines and legislation.
- To ensure that maintenance duties are carried out on time and to ensure a quick response to the reactive problems communicated via the helpdesk.
- Carryout remedial electrical repairs and minor installation work.
- To carry out reactive electrical maintenance when required.
- Assistance with non-electrical and general maintenance tasks as required.
You must have:
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative or as part of a team and to support colleagues as required.
- The ability to solve problems in a timely and safe manner.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours as required.
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Driving license and the flexibility to work on either site as required.
To be considered for this role is essential that you have:
- 5 years experiance
- City & Guilds 2360 parts 1 & 2 in electrical installation.
- City & Guilds 2391, certification in Inspection and Testing.
- 17th edition.
- Must have previous working experience in a maintenance environment.
- Operational knowledge of BMS, HVAC systems.
- Operational experience in the use of a FM system.
In return the company offer a competitive salary+ benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now