Electrician – Social Housing – Immediate Start
Are you an enthusiastic Electrician looking for a new permanent position? Monday to Friday working week? If so, read on …
Multitask Technical are working with a well-known housing association based in the North West, we are assisting them with the recruitment Electricians to work on social housing contracts on a permanent basis.
We are now looking for experienced Electricians to provide a comprehensive electrical service to domestic properties in the North West region. You will repair and replace electrical fittings as required whilst diagnosing and rectifying electrical faults as necessary.
- 18th Edition I.E.E. Wiring Regulations (will consider individuals who have booked in to do 18th Edition)
- ECS GOLD card qualification
- Previous experience within social housing
- Experience within testing and completing certification
- Asbestos awareness
- 2391 Inspection and Testing
What the company offer:
- Permanent Full-time position – Monday to Friday working hours
- Competitive salary (£29,500)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Offer a range of benefits for a rewarding career including a pension scheme and staff discount club membership
- Van, Tools, PPE and Fuel Card provided.
If you are interested in this position please contact Beth by sending your CV to email@example.comApply Now