Electrician – Manchester
Multitask Technical are working with a well-known housing association based in the North West, we are assisting them with the recruitment of Electricians to work on social housing contracts on a Temporary to permanent basis.
We are now looking for experienced Electricians to provide a comprehensive Electrical service to domestic properties in the North West region.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in domestic electrical systems.
- Fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts.
To be successful you will have:
- 18th Edition I.E.E. Wiring Regulations (will consider individuals who have booked in to do 18th Edition
- ECS or JIB Card
- Previous experience within social housing
- Experience within testing and completing certification
- Asbestos awareness
- 2391 Inspection and Testing
The company offers:
- Permanent Full-time position – Monday to Friday working hours
• Competitive salary (£29,500)
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Offer a range of benefits for a rewarding career including a pension scheme and staff discount club membership
• Van, Tools, PPE and Fuel Card provided.
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now