Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our client are a cutting edge company who are specialists in facilities maintenance solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced electrical maintenance person to support across two of their clients sites in Warwickshire.
Due to the sensitive, confidential and security conscious nature of the work that happens onsite applicants will have to pass NPPV Clearance (security check), this will be organised by our client.
Duties will include:
- To undertake all tasks in line with H&S Guidelines and legislation.
- To ensure that PPM’s are carried out on time and in line with the agreed schedule and to ensure a quick response to the reactive problems communicated via the helpdesk.
- Carryout remedial electrical repairs and minor installation work.
- To carry out reactive electrical maintenance when required.
- Assistance with non-electrical and general maintenance tasks as required.
You must have:
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative or as part of a team and to support colleagues as required.
- The ability to solve problems in a timely and safe manner.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours as required.
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Driving license and the flexibility to work on either site as required.
- Operational knowledge of Permit to Work system.
To be considered for this role is essential that you have:
- 5 years post apprenticeship working experience.
- City & Guilds 2360 parts 1 & 2 in electrical installation.
- City & Guilds 2391, certification in Inspection and Testing.
- Knowledge of 17th edition.
- Must have previous working experience in a maintenance environment.
- Must have IOSH level of Health & Safety knowledge.
- Operational knowledge of BMS, HVAC systems.
- PC literate, use of Microsoft work and Excel.
- Operational experience in the use of a CAFM system.
In return the company offer a competitive salary+ benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send your CV to email@example.comApply Now