Dialler Analyst (permanent)
Do you have experience working in both a data and contact centre environment? Have you worked creating and developing reports? Are you looking for your next exciting move? Then read on……..
We have a fantastic new opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding business within the gas industry, based in Bolton our client is currently recruiting for a Dialler Analyst to join their busy call centre.
In the role you will be responsible for managing the intraday/week performance of customer contact campaigns, ensuring data and resources are being effectively utilised to achieve the departmental targets. You will be monitoring and analysing dialler campaigns intensively, making proactive changes to achieve KPIs/SLAs. You will identify issues in campaign performance then formulate and implement plans to address them.
- Manage the Incontact solution, ensuring it is appropriate maintained and always performing at optimum levels.
- Monitor, track and analyse performance of campaigns, proactively making necessary changes, to meet service level and targets.
- Manage headcount and holidays, by forecasting, planning and redistributing resource across the floor to cover priority tasks, to meet service level and targets.
- Develop and produce insightful management information with recommendations for improvements.
- Own all systems issues impacting operations through to resolution
- Skills Required
- High level of competency working with all Microsoft office tools, mainly Excel.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Proven track record of working with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate call centre data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Essential Experience
- Dialler analyst/Outbound calling
- Workforce planning/scheduling
- Importing and exporting of campaigns
- IT Fault Resolution
- Reporting, management information production
- Your core working hours would be a 40-hour week Monday to Friday with shift patterns within the hours of 8am-8.00pm. Some Saturday/Sunday shifts will be required on a rota basis. Candidates will be asked to have a flexible approach to working overtime.
To apply please send CV to email@example.comApply Now