Data Projects Manager (SMETS2)
Are you able to analyse data and use this to problem solve and drive improvement.
Do you have a good eye for detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with high accuracy? Would you like the chance to earn a good starting wage with a great opportunity for career progression? If so read on….
Our client install, own and manage utility metering assets throughout the UK, due to continued growth, development and investment they are seeking a Data Project Manager to join their expanding team at their office in Doncaster.
You will be responsible for the collation, analysis and reporting and will use this to solve problems, drive improvement and implement new flows.
The role includes identifying gaps, communicating improvement programs and implementing cleansing mechanisms. The results of this will feed in to process improvement plans.
You will also be required to perform internal & external presentations, and liaise with software developers & end-users, whilst identifying and resolving current & historic data issues.
There may be the possibility of occasional travel to client and other company offices.
- Creation and development of reports
- Gathering data from multiple systems and using reports to improve process and flow
- Analysing data for gaps and anomalies and creating cleansing regimes
- Working with key staff members to understand the reporting requirements
- Working with IT as required to understand database structures and working on process improvements
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages, especially EXCEL
- Be able to organise and prioritise deadlines.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Be analytical and have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to drive and make new bookings
- Have GCSE’s (or equivalent) in Math and English
- Be able to develop and maintain business reports
- Have relevant industry experience
This is a full time permanent role and offers a highly competitive salary and package
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com or call Amie on 01709 820102.Apply Now