Credit Controller – Bury
Our client are a nationwide supplier in the utility sector, they provide Electricity, Gas & Water connections, including alterations, upgrades, and disconnections.
Due to their ongoing growth they are now looking to recruit experienced Credit Controllers to join their customer focused team based in Bury
You will be part of a growing team whose focus is to work together to collect and drive debt down.
- Follow up with overdue customer and if necessary, pass for disconnection making sure correct procedures are followed at all times.
- Manage own ledger and ensure customers adhere to payment terms.
- Ability and confidence to chase payments with your clients repeatedly.
- Build great relationships to enable you to solve queries or concerns when needed.
- Ability to identify clients that pose a threat to the business and report correctly.
- Contributing to the team by suggesting way to improve process and procedures.
- Administration duties
- Reporting as and when needed in line with your job role.
You will need:
- Previous recent experience within a credit controller role
- Good numerical skills
- Great computer skills including excel
- Motivation to complete own tasks
- Good team player
- Time management and organisational skills
- Competitive salary between £18K-£21K
- Company standard holidays
- Opportunity to work for long standing and growing company within the industry.
If you are interested please call 01709 820 102 to speak with Amie additionally please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now