Contracts Manager – Retail & Leisure
We are currently seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Contracts Manager to join our client who are a growing building maintenance and construction company.
Due to strategically grown expansion they are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager with experience in retail and leisure, in particular bar and restaurant projects.
You’ll be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
You’ll need to:
- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contracts
- Manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods along with the QS for services to achieve maximum value for money
- Be commercially minded
- Work to a schedule of rates within current customer quid lines
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed to a good standard.
- Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Have the ability to manage multiple contracts at one time
- Knowledge to run and plan anything from small to large contracts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and proven track record in a contracts role.
- Industry specific knowledge (Construction, building, Refurbishment)
- Willingness to get involved in the work when needed.
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- Experience/Involvement in the pricing of works
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- The ambition to strive for the best results always
It’s a really exciting time to join the business with massive opportunities to progress and be promoted internally for the right candidate
If you would like to know more about the Contracts Manager Role then please call Amie on 01709 820102 or email email@example.comApply Now