Contracts manager – Plumbing & Heating.
We are currently seeking an experienced Plumbing and Heating Contracts Manager to join our clients North West based office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are continuing to grow and develop a reputation within their sector for providing outstanding service to their customers for their refurbishment or new build requirements whether domestic & commercial plumbing, heating, electrical and renewable energy.
This role is to work within their offices alongside their new build division and requires someone who has proven experience of working within a similar role.
You must have:
- Have an understanding of new build residential plumbing projects.
- Ability Estimate.
- Generate take off kit lists.
- Submit applications.
- Price up variations.
- Provide technical support & advice.
- Have commercial awareness of contracts.
- Assist the buying team. Liaise with designers.
- Interface with clients, create and harness relationships to promote the business.
For the right person the company offers a comprehensive salary.
If you would like to know more about this role then please call Lisa Corbett or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org,ukApply Now