Commercial Service Engineer – Contract
Multitask Personnel is working on behalf of an established facilities management company who are looking for a high calibre Commercial Engineer on a contracting basis. To carry out planned, reactive and installation activities across public and private sector Client premises, maintain accurate client records and build relations with clients, suppliers and contractors, 1hr radius of Doncaster.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in facilities management or building maintenance services environment
- Commercial gas qualifications ICPN1, BMP1, CCN1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CKR1, CODNCO1, CORT1, TPCP1A,
- FGAS qualified (preferred)
- A formal qualification in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (IE City & Guilds or NVQ)
- Previous experience in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Electrical qualifications 18thEdition (preferred)
- IPAF, PASMA
If you would like more information please call our office on 01709 820102 or send your CV to email@example.comApply Now