Commercial EV Electrician – Guildord
Multitask Technical are working with a contractor who install and commission EV Points and Smart Meters.
We are now looking for an experienced Commercial EV Engineer in Yorkshire and the South.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the installation of EV chargers and their dedicated circuits
- Assist with all aspects of job planning
- Carry out commissioning of EV chargers
- Organise materials and paperwork
- Responsible for uploading all certification in a timely manner
- Carry out on site dynamic risk assessments
To be successful you will have:
- City & Guilds 2357 NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing (desirable)
- 18th Edition
The company offers:
• Full-time position – Monday to Friday working hours
• Van, Tools, PPE and Fuel Card provided.
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Beth on 07710390926Apply Now