Bookkeeper and Office Manager
Do you have an experience working in accounts and using sage 50? Do you enjoy working in a small but busy team? Are you looking for a permanent role? If yes please read on.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper and Office Manager to manage the organisations finances and also manage general office duties, to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day running of the Community organisation.
- To manage the organisations, purchase and sales ledgers, petty cash, money, bank reconciliation and provide regular financial reporting and management reports.
- To assist with preparation of the annual organisational budgets, through providing suitable report information to the Community Manager.
- To manage the SAGE accounting finance system daily, ensuring this is up to date.
- Liaison with Auditors around accounts management and year end audit.
- To manage all the employee’s timesheets and corresponding information.
- To prepare and issue Service Learning Agreements, in accordance with Project Co-ordinator’s information.
- To be the first point of contact for all customers, including dealing with any enquiries/complaints.
- To complete general office duties.
- To assist the Community Manager in delivery of the programmes run.
- To assist with website development, to ensure the website is up to date, attractive and includes suitable information regarding participation programmes run.
- To ensure sufficient and suitable advertising is in place, for attracting bookings of birthday parties and soccer camps.
- To assist the Community Manager in any office duty/administration requests.
- To always represent the organisation in a professional manner.
To be successful for a role you must have:
- Experience of working in finance in a small company.
- Experience in Book keeping, and financial accounting.
- Experience of working in an office manager role is desirable
- Good numeracy aptitude.
- Have AAT or other finance qualifications
- Have a driving licence
- Good computer skills including: Word, Excel
- Satisfactory DBS check
- Safeguarding training (as necessary can be provided in post)
In return they offer a salary around £25K per annum.
To apply please send cv to email@example.com or call on 01709820102Apply Now