Assistant Co-ordinator – Fixed Term Contract – Sheffield
Are you a good communicator? Do you have experience in co-ordinating engineers on re-active and planned work? Are you available to start work mid-Feb? Multitask Personnel are working with a commercial property maintenance company providing planned and reactive maintenance as well as installation work to pub and restaurant chains within the North.
They are currently looking to recruit an assistant co-ordinator to work within the service department on a 5-7 month contract, the role is based in Sheffield, S3.
Main duties will include:
· Assist with planning engineers’ workloads.
· Update client and internal systems to provide clarity on all jobs to minimise client chasers/queries.
· Check/chase engineers’ paperwork to ensure it meets expected standards.
· Communicate engineer workloads.
· Carry out daily phone calls to all reactive engineers to check on progress in order to capture any possible issues before they become a problem.
· Assist the Lead co-ordinator to manage quotation requests.
· Provide admin support for internal colleagues.
· Assist in managing engineer absence – holidays/sickness.
· Assist in communicating issues arising from any out of hours calls to all relevant parties.
· Carry out other duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals
· Essential – GCSE grade C or above in Maths/ English
· Desirable – Business Admin NVQ or similar
· Desirable – previous customer service experience or experience scheduling/co-ordinating maintenance work
· Competencies in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am -5:00pm
Pay rate is £8.50 per hour
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Faye on 01709 820102Apply Now