We are working with an exciting and fast growing provider of business photocopiers, maintenance and leasing company. Based in Sheffield, they are looking for a dynamic Administrator with basic accounts knowledge.
They currently serve around 420 customer machines country wide and are expanding rapidly. So if you are looking for your next career move, now is the right time!
This position would suit someone who is looking for progression and development, as the business is in its prime and growing quickly, it’s the perfect time to join!
The role will include:
- Processing of all documentation
- Basic accounts (inputting and sending sales invoices, purchase invoices)
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Working with current systems to ensure new stock is recorded correctly
- Processing delivery notes
- Taking inbound customer calls and dealing with them accordingly
- Liaising with engineers and customers to ensure faults are fixed
The ideal candidate will:
- Have administration experience
- Have basic understanding of processes within accounts
- Ability to multitask
- Be computer literate
- Knowledge of excel and office package
- Be dynamic and have ability to be flexible
- Competitive salary
- Potential for development
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Hours of : 8:30 – 5:30
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or call Amie on 01709 820 102.Apply Now