Building Fabric Manager
Are you experienced Building Manager? Are you seeking a new challenging opportunity within a growing organisation? Do you have experience on small projects and maintenance works? If the answer is yes this could be the ideal role for you.
Our client are a Fabric, Mechanical and Electrical company providing maintenance as well as refurbishment work to pub and restaurant chains within the North. They are looking to recruit a motivated and highly organised individual to join their Darlington branch as a Building Fabric Manager.
The main duties will include:
- Dealing with small refurb projects, overseeing all works onsite from start to finish, ensuring all snagging is complete and preparing a final accounts report.
- Work with trade co-ordinators to effectively plan weekly labour schedules.
- Help identify labour resource issues/requirements.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of building fabric operatives
- Prepare quotation submissions to clients within agreed contractual timescales based on either time & materials methodology or by using client specific schedule of rates.
- Provide clients with detailed quotations, photos and second price options for reactive maintenance issues.
- Identify, estimate and quantify materials & hired plant requirements, obtaining written quotations from approved suppliers where necessary.
- Monitor costs to ensure material and labour costs are consistent with client orders;
- Deal with H&S
The ideal candidate will be from a building or joinery background with previous management and estimating experience.
In return the company offer a good starting salary of around £38000, a company car, fuel car, laptop, above average holidays
To apply please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now